Sunday, March 30, 2008

Name Change

Color Me Happy has been dropped from the name, I love the phrase and love the look, however I have been feeling that using my actual name looks and feels more professional. I'm really going to be working on getting my name out there here in the next year and definitely next year when I really get into weddings, so it's best I change it now. It also follows the website name and my business cards, which I was going to be ordering more of and is another big reason why I made the decision now. So...sorry again for any confusion, as with any new business sometimes there will be changes here and there...I'm just glad you all bear with me!

Thanks so much!
Danielle

No comments:

About Me

How much can I actually say about myself? I obviously like photography a whole lot. It's not about making money, it's about looking at a picture I've taken and getting the warm and fuzzies from it. It's all about "the shot" not about "the shoot". But I don't have to tell you about how much I love photography. If you want to know about me, then you just need to know that I'm a pretty happy person. I have a loving/beautiful husband and a bouncy baby boy. I have 2 kitties that have been put on the back burner since our son was born, but I still love like they are my children. I live in Iowa, always have and probably always will..but I strive to see more of the world and of course take photos. There really isnt much else to tell you...you'll probably discover it all by reading my blogs.