Saturday, March 8, 2008

So much to tell you all!

It's been a very busy 2008! I'm sorry it has been forever since I posted last, quite honestly I haven't been able to get much work done with my photography lately, but that is all about to change very soon.

First the biggest news of all, WE'RE PREGNANT! Yes me and my husband are having our first baby, we are due August 27th and we couldn't be more happy. I'll still be accepting any photography appointments up until August or earlier if need be, and I probably won't be accepting anymore until end of September or beginning of October. But I'll still have pictures to share because I won't be able to help myself!

Other little things here and there is that we moved and we're still doing really well..it's just been busy. We moved into a condo, still in West Des Moines..we love it. I haven't taken too many pictures due to the icky weather, it's just not even inspiring or pretty to me anymore, hopefully spring is right around the corner! Also I am getting a new camera! Thanks to all of you who have supported me and allowed me to photograph part of your lives I'm finally there, along with the camera I am upgrading my website, as you all know it's gone through many changes in the past year..mostly because if just doesn't do what I want it to do, so I never seem to be very happy. Plus on top of that, I love web design and if I have no other projects..I just can't help myself. The new website may take a while...so bear with me. All of your client logins will still be available and my blog is here to view some of my work. I'll try to keep up with it as more pictures come in.

I believe that is all for now, I will leave you with a presant..in honor of Spring (hopefully soon).




No comments:

About Me

How much can I actually say about myself? I obviously like photography a whole lot. It's not about making money, it's about looking at a picture I've taken and getting the warm and fuzzies from it. It's all about "the shot" not about "the shoot". But I don't have to tell you about how much I love photography. If you want to know about me, then you just need to know that I'm a pretty happy person. I have a loving/beautiful husband and a bouncy baby boy. I have 2 kitties that have been put on the back burner since our son was born, but I still love like they are my children. I live in Iowa, always have and probably always will..but I strive to see more of the world and of course take photos. There really isnt much else to tell you...you'll probably discover it all by reading my blogs.