Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Ok, ok, ok....

OFFICIALLY! It's all transferred over and the new site is up and running, it took a little longer so I apologize if you tried to stop by the site last night and you were having issues.

If you normally use www.daniellepadgetphotography.com to get to the site, you will have some problems...because I no longer own that domain, I dropped the photograpy...it just took to long to type. So the only one that will get to me now is www.daniellepadget.com.

Also the email address is working now, once the domain transferred over the email did as well, so you can continue to email me at info@daniellepadget.com. The new website features a pretty neat contact page where you can just fill in your info from the actual page and just submit it to me, it sends me a text message so I can help you right away, haha.

I should have my new camera in about a week, I'm stoked! I've been wanting to take tons of pictures but I'm saving my ideas for the new camera, I haven't touched my old one in a while.

Thanks again for all your patience, enjoy the new site!

Danielle

No comments:

About Me

How much can I actually say about myself? I obviously like photography a whole lot. It's not about making money, it's about looking at a picture I've taken and getting the warm and fuzzies from it. It's all about "the shot" not about "the shoot". But I don't have to tell you about how much I love photography. If you want to know about me, then you just need to know that I'm a pretty happy person. I have a loving/beautiful husband and a bouncy baby boy. I have 2 kitties that have been put on the back burner since our son was born, but I still love like they are my children. I live in Iowa, always have and probably always will..but I strive to see more of the world and of course take photos. There really isnt much else to tell you...you'll probably discover it all by reading my blogs.