Friday, November 7, 2008

It snowed!

Today was the first snow, I didn't take pics, it wasn't sticking to the ground until right around the time it got dark, but Landen and I did venture out into the mess, and he wore his snow hat for the first time. I've of course taken pics to share!






I also realized, as I was adding pictures to the galleries on my website, I take too many pictures vertically and I really need to start shooting more horizontal, I don't know why but I'm always drawn to vertical photos, haha...I need to venture out of my comfort zone more, I'm also trying to shoot with natural light a little more.

No comments:

About Me

How much can I actually say about myself? I obviously like photography a whole lot. It's not about making money, it's about looking at a picture I've taken and getting the warm and fuzzies from it. It's all about "the shot" not about "the shoot". But I don't have to tell you about how much I love photography. If you want to know about me, then you just need to know that I'm a pretty happy person. I have a loving/beautiful husband and a bouncy baby boy. I have 2 kitties that have been put on the back burner since our son was born, but I still love like they are my children. I live in Iowa, always have and probably always will..but I strive to see more of the world and of course take photos. There really isnt much else to tell you...you'll probably discover it all by reading my blogs.