Sunday, November 9, 2008

What a weekend.

So, we've officially had our first snow, it's gone now..it barely stuck to the ground and by morning it was all gone...but it's still really freaking cold outside. Yesterday I had a scheduled shoot for 9:30am, I went and loaded everything into my car and started the vehicle to get the engine warm (like a good girl) well then when I went to leave, about 10 min. later....the doors were locked. Yeah....what kind of car locks on it's own, I have no idea, but apparently it's happened to my husband before too. Well, of course we didn't have a spare, so I had to reschedule the shoot for today...eventually we were able to get a key cut at a dealership, but it sure made for an annoying happening and definitely won't happen again. So I shot the McCauley's today instead of yesterday, we got some great shots and I'm here to share! Sam (the 2 year old) is going through a no, no, no phase and he doesn't like to be around his sister too much, so we had a difficult time but still had a fun time.






No comments:

About Me

How much can I actually say about myself? I obviously like photography a whole lot. It's not about making money, it's about looking at a picture I've taken and getting the warm and fuzzies from it. It's all about "the shot" not about "the shoot". But I don't have to tell you about how much I love photography. If you want to know about me, then you just need to know that I'm a pretty happy person. I have a loving/beautiful husband and a bouncy baby boy. I have 2 kitties that have been put on the back burner since our son was born, but I still love like they are my children. I live in Iowa, always have and probably always will..but I strive to see more of the world and of course take photos. There really isnt much else to tell you...you'll probably discover it all by reading my blogs.